The difference between high quality and low quality manufactured dog food is the amount of fillers.
Fillers are empty, useless ingredients which "pump" up the dog food to make it appear as if there is "more to it". This is to make dogs feel full when in fact they are ingesting worthless elements which contain zero nutrients. It is akin to us eating cardboard. These quickly pass right through your dog's body and come out via the other end.
Behavioral Issues -
The behavioral issues of a Beagle eating grass and/or eating feces can be directly connected to the dog's diet. As your Beagle is ingesting those fillers found in manufactured food, your dog will feel full, but his or her body will be craving nutrients that the fillers did not contain. This is so terrible for puppies, adults and senior Beagles!
While some dogs can be allergic to wheat or other grains, many more have reactions to chemicals found in food such as artificial coloring, artificial flavoring and heavy preservatives.
This can cause upset stomachs, vomiting, diarrhea, and external symptoms such as dry skin and a dull coat. Many cases can be severe. By following the correct home cooking methods, you will be able make sure your Beagle is receiving the nutrients he needs, while eliminating these harmful ingredients. And if your dog is truly allergic to a 'real' food item, you can identify the culprit.
Why watch your puppy suffer through the teething phase, when you can make tasty home made treats that will greatly help with discomfort.
Marketing Schemes -
Puppy food, adolescent food, adult food, senior food, pregnancy food...What's next? When you home cook for your Beagle, you do not need to worry about the age of your dog. These home cooking recipes fit any Beagle of any age, for a healthy, stronger, dog.
Raw Food Diets -
Scientists have traced canines all the way back to 4 specific wolves - that's quite amazing. Having originated from wild animals, our canine family members still have the instinct to eat raw meat. For those who wish to see if their Beagle enjoys a raw food diet, you will have recipes for this as well.
Upset Stomach Issues-
There will be times when your Beagle is feeling down, perhaps recovering from a treatment or just having an "off day" and dealing with an upset tummy. For those times, read the healthy dog food recipes for "Upset Tummy Food".
Your Beagle trusts you to feed him/her. Your dog stands there looking so cute, practically drooling while you prepare dinner. He is loyal to you and eats what you place down.
Do you want to feed your Beagle fillers? Or do you want to feed him or her home cooked food and know
that the only elements your dog is ingesting are real, healthy, nutritious and ingredients that your dog's body actually needs.
In Healthy Home Cooking for the Beagle, you will have recipes for:
- 8 Biscuits - Perfect as a side dish, a reward treat or an any time snack.
- 7 Healthy Snacks, great any time, but perfect for those occasions when you have company over...why not allow your Beagle to enjoy a special food too?
- A perfect low calorie, low fat meal for those Beagles who need to lose a bit of weight.
- 5 Teething snacks to ease their discomfort while enjoying something yummy
- 2 Vegetarian meals - To mix things up a bit and offer some diversity to your dog's dinners
- 4 Hamburg based meals - Perfect in today's economy and so easy to make while you prepare your own dinner
- 3 Chicken based meals - For excellent health and easy cooking, as most of you already will be cooking chicken for yourselves
- 4 Fish meals - Beagles love these meals so much!
- 4 Lamb based meals - Wonderful recipes your dog will thank you for
- 2 Liver based recipes - For the flavor dogs can't resist
- 1 All Meat Meal (3 different meats) - For excellent health and optimal delicious taste, a stew type meal a Beagle will love
- 3 Italian meals - Should humans be the only ones to enjoy a little taste of Italy? Your Beagle deserves it too.
- A perfect Raw Food recipe for the Beagle
- # 1 Recommend Meal for Optimal Health
- 5 Peanut Butter based meals for the Beagle - These are perfect for those that are teething or have chewing issues. Why? Because that peanut butter is healthy and keeps their mouths busy...and they won't be chewing on your shoes!
- 8 desserts - For holidays, special occasions or just to show your Beagle that you care enough to provide dessert
- A wonderful Beagle birthday cake recipe, to celebrate their special day
- 2 Breakfast recipes - Dogs love to eat a different food for breakfast, just as humans do.
- 3 Wheat-Free treats and meals - For those dogs that are allergic to wheat
- 2 recipes for "Upset Tummy" for those times that your Beagle needs your help keeping down food or recovering from an illness
- The Ultimate Hypo-Allergenic Meal - To immediately give relief to a dog that has food allergies...and then easily identify the culprit ingredient.
Let your Beagle wolf down real food that you know is pure, healthy and wholesome...And leave those fillers and "manufactured meats" on supermarket shelves.